A Trusted Partner in Inpatient Care
As one of the largest hospitalist groups in southeast Michigan, AIMS is completely committed to around-the-clock onsite care by internists at hospitals throughout the area.
Because we are solely a hospitalist practice, discharged patients are always returned to your care. We communicate promptly with your office at admission, change of status and with a full discharge report. To help keep you completely informed, these reports are available with our real-time electronic documentation available through a secure portal on this website or by fax.
At AIMS, we are committed to providing the attention and expertise necessary to ensure the patient’s full and quick recovery.
Managing Your Inpatient Cases – Just As You Would
As you know, inpatient care has changed significantly in the past few decades. Hospitalized patients are now more acute, needing more sophisticated care 24 hours a day. At the same time, the technology and medications used in hospitals have progressed rapidly. These changes make caring for acute inpatients a specialized skill set – a skill set that the hospitalists at AIMS can provide for your patients.
AIMS is an academic hospitalist practice that specializes in the ever-changing, high-tech care of acute adult inpatients. Our mission is to provide inpatient care of the highest standard.
As experts in acute inpatient care, we have the knowledge to make sure your patients are healthy, comfortable and well cared for.
When you admit a patient under AIMS hospitalist care you can expect:
- Your patients will be managed to your exacting standards and according to the latest nationally accepted, evidence-based protocols.
- Your patients will receive care from a team of dedicated professionals with experience in acute inpatient care.
- Our internists are well trained and are all board certified or board eligible.
- We are your liaison with the entire healthcare team, ensuring that your patients receive the best care, as you would provide it.
Respect and Professionalism
- Because AIMS is a hospitalist practice only, your patients will always be referred back to you for ongoing care after discharge.
- You can select the sub-specialists who provide consultative services to your patient.
- Our hospitalist physicians will let your patients know you are actively involved throughout their hospital stay.
Prompt, Thorough Communication
- You will be kept promptly informed about your patient’s condition at admission, change of status and with a full discharge report.
- A discharge summary will be faxed to your office within 2 days of discharge.
- To help keep you completely informed, all reports are available with our real-time electronic documentation available through a secure portal on this website or by fax (Coming soon.)
- For your convenience, AIMS has a single pager number for each hospital’s AIMS team that can be used to refer a patient or obtain condition information any time of day.
Improved Productivity of Your Office Time
- You will no longer have the hassle of making daily hospital rounds, yet you will be assured that your patients will receive expert around-the-clock care.
- With our 24/7 staffing, AIMS is on site when you can’t be, offering continuity of care.
-Currently sends to hew’s email, will switch to <email@example.com> when made live